Greda Diva 5 Axis CNC Router
Greda are a family run company based in Italy offering solutions tailored to specific production requirements.
Diva is a 5 axis CNC machining centre designed for both simple and complex working operations on 5 sides of a work piece, including boring, shaping, mortising, tenoning, shaping etc.
The concept behing the Diva is to provide a 'pocket' 5 axis CNC machining centre - highest quality, strongest construction, high performance and productivity all is a space less than 9 m2.
With no 'standard' or 'off the shelf' models, Greda manufacture each machine specifically to the customer’s requirements. Machines are available in 3, 4, 5 and 6 axis configurations with a range of table sizes and options.
Together Greda and Daltons offer a truly personal approach to the CNC market.
|Working Area X Axis||1800 mm|
|Working Area Y Axis||2000 mm|
|Clearance Z Axis||750 mm|
|Axis Movement Speed||100 m/min|
|Tool Changer Positions||12 (ISO 30 with option for HSK)|
|Number of Working Zones||Up to 2|
|Spindle Speed||24,000 rpm|
|Spindle Motor||configuration dependant|
- Manufactured in Italy by Greda, a family company
- 5 axis movement
- Matrix table or sliding pods and cups
- 12 position tool changer
- All aspects of machine can be customised to suit
- GreCAM 5 axis software
- Options for third party software (AlphaCAM etc)
- FORMULA software option for optimising machine movement to fully exploit the potential of CNC machining