Machine Maintenance and Servicing
Our dedicated team of 20 highly skilled engineers and electricians are trained to deal with the vast majority of woodworking machine maintenance issues, breakdowns and health and safety matters.
A planned preventative maintenance programme is the best way to help ensure productivity with scheduled visits tailored around customers needs, either annually or bi-annually.
Each of our engineers receives regular product training on our own lines of machinery, as well as those of other leading manufacturers, to provide a comprehensive cover to our customers, which ensures that all woodworking machine maintenance is performed to the highest standards.
Our support services include:
- Quick response emergency breakdown cover and spare parts provision
- Planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Health and safety advice on all aspects of wood machining
- Free machine assessments with a full detailed report
- PUWER98 compliance reports
- Installation of braking systems and electrical interlocks
- Bespoke guarding